Quail Run Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2008
October 18, 2008 I am a former student of Quail Run Elementary. Basically, I couldn t have asked to go to a better school. Great education, great teachers, and great kids. It s challenging, and many times I would think I was being challenged too much, but later realize how much those challenging tasks would pay off when I got older, and I m thankful for that. It wasn t JUST a challenging school, it was fun, and can look back on great memories. I would probably give the school a 4 out of 5 overall. The reason I lack a star is due to some of the head staff members who make up the face of Quail Run. Not everyone, but a few of the staff seem to always greet you with a snooty, grumpy, and unenthusiastic manner. If those particular staff members would simply change their frame of mind, I would give the school a perfect 5 out of five score. In other words, it would be like the perfect elementary school. And it s close to perfect too. -Anonymous

Quail Run Elementary School 1

Posted October 02, 2008

Quail Run Elementary School 5

Posted September 11, 2008
I have been a parent at QR for he last 2 years since switching from another in Lawrence school. This school is just quietly excellent. No fanfare, no pushing exceedingly hard for scores. Expectations for students are high, and accomplished. Principal,staff, and teachers are very approachable and is a almost ideal neighborhood school. Parent participation is higher than we were used to in the past.

Quail Run Elementary School 5

Posted March 09, 2006
My 2 daughters attended this school from K-6 (1995 through 2006). Their progress and education is good to excellent (some areas better than others). Our experience with the teachers and administration has been excellent and we would do this all over again. The parents of the students support this school and the staff encourages participation by the parents. We were never disappointed with any of the teachers and had 2 teachers who had both of our daughters. This is a loving environment and the children learn how to study/ manage their time. There are multiple extracurricular activities available; the chess team has been nationally ranked over the time that our daughters attended here.

Quail Run Elementary School
1130 Inverness Dr, Lawrence, KS  66049
Last modified Quail Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quail Run Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.