K-8|Private

Bad
Good

On the surface the school appears to be great, but when you peel back a few layers you see huge issues. Over the past several years I have begged the administration for better communications between the parents and the teachers, I have been met with opposition. I have had some great teachers, and met some wonderful people. Unfortunately there are grades where there is no good teachers. I personally have complained to the administration and laid out evidence to show the poor teaching skills. And yet the teachers have remained. The school does not value the parents, and until enough of us stand up and walk out they will continue to ignore us.

I am proud that my children are members of the HTS family. I love the community feel and the teachers go out of there way to get to know my kids--even if my child isn't in their classroom. The educators at this school come to work every day committed to providing a safe and warm atmosphere for our children. Many have been there for years and the school also attracts young teachers who are enthusiastic about teaching our youngsters. They care deeply about the kids and about providing a high-quality education. Anytime I have had a concern, the teachers and staff have gone above and beyond to address those worries. I would recommend HTS to any parent seeking a high-quality, faith-based education for their child.

We've been members of the is parish since 2006. Our children are now 4th, 3rd and pre-k. We live in an area of great public schools but wanted our children to have a catholic foundation. Our experience with HTS has met and exceeded our expectations. The teachers care for the children, the staff communicates well, the standards are high above the area public schools. My mother and mother in law work for SMSD and Olathe, when helping our kiddos with homework they constantly point out our children are learning at a much higher level. Our oldest child has little interest in math or reading, the teacher has continuously encouraged her and made it more fun. The teachers have high expectations regarding self discipline, organization and life lessons. Both of our older children are becoming more and more independent. They value stewardship and are constantly involving our children in volunteer opportunities. Not only do they tell the children to be good stewards they show by example as well. We are very pleased and look forward to the 10 years we still have at the school.

I truly believe God led us to Holy Trinity 3 years ago and I couldn't be happier with His choice. Academic excellence, caring teachers and a supportive community. I know my son is being grounded in our Catholic faith and receiving a superior education. His circle, and ours, of friends expands every year. While Holy Trinity isn't perfect, it's perfect for our family.

Like having a really large family, this community of parents and students are closer than you can even imagine. Everyone works together to accomplish much more than you can even imagine.

This school is AMAZING. We transferred our daughter here and it was the best decision we ever made. It's a very special place. We LOVE this school!

We are so blessed to have had the opportunity to send our children to HTS this year. As transfers from a public school, we were worried how the transition would be for our 3 children and ourselves as parents, but the community has been nothing but welcoming. Our children couldn't be happier and love their teachers more. We love having a faith based education with strong morals, values and expectations. This school and all the wonderful individuals in it, are working together to create a positive and successful future for our children and for that we thank them!

This is the worst school in the area. It fails in so many areas, there are not enough characters in this review to begin to start the list.

Every time I begin to restore some faith in this school I am continually knocked back down. I hope the Archdiocese will start to look a little closer at the deep rooted problems at this school and prayerfully consider some much needed changes.

This school in Lenexa has no concept on respect for others and the environment they spend there time at. The only care about school needs. They couldn't care less on teaching them life lessons. The school is trashed by the kids day in and day out and the teachers do not care. In my experience in school if we left our class trashed every day they would make us stay and clean up. They treat the kids like there are no issues besides grades. There are tho some very good teachers there that do care about there school career. But that's not everything in this world. It's sad to see them let the kids do what they want. And not teach life lessons.

Last modified Holy Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8