Posted September 08, 2009
This school is the first of it's kind in my book, a school that truly cares about it's students and making strong independent students who have an amazing ability to also be good people to one another. My daughter has attended McDermott since her Kinder year and is not in 2nd grade. She's in the Dual Language class, which will be so beneficial to her later in life that I'm glad someone out there finally realized the need for this. If you need a wonderful Elementary school in Liberal, I would highly recommend McDermott :)

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009
My children have attended McDermott Elementary School. I have a kindergarten in their Dual Language program (Awesome). She is reading in both English & Spanish. Their reading program 'Success For All' is really helpful. My kindergarten student is reading at a the middle of 1st grade level and my Third grade student at an 8th grade level. I know it wouldnt of been without the encourgement and support of McDermott Teachers, Paras and Staff. I rate this school with an A (Plus).

Mcdermott Elementary School
439 South Pennsylvania, Liberal, KS  67901
Last modified Mcdermott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcdermott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top