Lyndon, KS

Posted August 26, 2014
If you like bullies and staff that does nothing about it, then this is the right school for you.

Lyndon Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2012
We absolutely love Lyndon Schools!! My kids would be distraut if we ever left! They DID NOT start in kindergarten and they fit in as well as any other kid. Actually, they fit in more so. We love the school! The new principal has been completely accomodating, and loving. The community is a blast, to put it lightly. My kids revolve their lives around the school and want to engage in every school club/activity that is available. Don't change a thing, LEMS! (except maybe the portion sizes oflunches).

Posted May 30, 2012
Read all the comments made here and you will find 2 recurrent themes that are very true of this school. 1. If your child didn't start school here in Kindergarten they will be treated as outsiders. 2. The school board and staff have their own way of doing things. It doesn't matter if it is legal OR in the best interest of the children.

Lyndon Elementary School 2

Posted December 14, 2008
all 5 of our children did very well in their previous schools but as soon as we transferred here they have had nothing but problems here. A couple of them are failing a couple courses now and there are a lot of bullies in this school. So far in the year we have been here, we have not had many positive experiences with this school. I must say that they do go out of their way to help the children make up work, etc. so in that aspect not all bad. Just somehow the kids lost motivation when they came to this school. The bullies are a big problem that the school is not doing much about. They seem to twist things around, after all, it must be the new kids fault, right?

Lyndon Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2005
I have had a child in this school and about ready to send my second one. I have had nothing but a wonderful experience. The kindergarten teacher is excellent and has been there many years. The staff, parents and people in the community are involved and very welcoming. I am a teacher myself and I have been very impressed. The academics are excellent and the school makes every effort to make your child have a very successful school experience.

Lyndon Elementary School 5

Posted December 02, 2004
Lyndon Elementary has made our child feel quite welcome. It is tough for a child to attend a new school, but the teachers and principal have made it an easy transition. The communication is excellent. There is nothing better than having your child want to go to school every day. Thank you to Mrs. Gilliland and staff for all you do.

Posted April 14, 2004
Definitely avoid this school. If your child did not start kindergarten here, he/she will have a difficult time fitting in.

Lyndon Elementary School
421 East 6th St, Lyndon, KS  66451
Last modified Lyndon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lyndon Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top