9-12 & Ungraded
Lyndon, KS

Posted September 07, 2007
I highly recommend LHS. Lyndon offers a better education because there is more student to teacher interaction. Also everybody know everyone in the town and school, you are not just a number like you would be at a larger school.

Posted April 23, 2007
I graduated from Lyndon over 20 years ago and was proud when our children graduated from here as well. Lyndon is a small school, but it is full of caring teachers, staff, and students. I am very proud of our school!

Posted November 18, 2006
For a small school, this one continues to have high academic standards. Students can particiapate in as many sports as they want. Lyndon continues to do an excellent job with academic contests as well.

Posted March 11, 2006
I am an alumni and my children attend this school and the great thing is all the options. You can be as involved as you want to be. You can be involved in sports, academic contests, and music performances.And you have to keep your grades up to participate. If you want a wonderful learning experience as well as many other options for activites, this is the school for you!

Posted February 04, 2005
I was once a student in this school. I would say if you would like your child to have a lot of options to grow, Lyndon High School is the right school for you. I find the teacher very helpful with questions. Lyndon is a small town. I love the options that I could play sports. If you are looking for a loving, fun, save place for your children to grow up. It's Lyndon.

Posted July 13, 2004
I would definately recomend this school and town if you are looking for a friendly, quiet, small town. The teachers are excellent, and look after every student.

Lyndon High School 2

Posted June 13, 2003
I wouldn't recommend this school. Over the years it has gotten worse. If your kids are popular and involved in alot of activitis they may be happy. Teachers pick their favorites, and it is a more than typical small school, where who you are and who your folks or older siblings are really matters.

Lyndon High School
421 East 6th St, Lyndon, KS  66451
Last modified Lyndon High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lyndon High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top