9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Macksville High School

Posted September 16, 2009
My kids graduated from Macksville now I have grandchildren graduating from there also. The teachers and everyone involved with the school are very loyal to their students always going above and beyyyond what is required of them as teachers, I truly believe that is why we have so many second and third generations graduating from Macksville, as young adults we tend to move to bigger towns to make something of ourselves, however, once we start having children we seem to come back home and 9 times out of ten you will hear the young parent say, I went to school here and want my kids to have the same opportunity to have the education and support I was offered.

Macksville High School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
I am an alumni of MHS... After graduation, I took a job in another town, got married and my husband and I returned to Macksville to help my family farm. Raised my family and they both graduated from Macksville High. We have some GREAT teachers and administrators here at MHS.

Macksville High School 5

Posted March 26, 2009
I went to high School there. Small town feel and Great Teachers Like Mrs. Renfro! Who care about their students and help them.. Definately recommend to any parent!!!

Macksville High School
417 North Gilmore, Macksville, KS  67557
Last modified Macksville High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.