Pray-Woodman Elementary 2-5 3

Posted May 21, 2014
I think this school has a high behavior standard. It's been a good thing. They don't uphold the dress code at all though which is very sad. To see little girls scantily dressed in booty shorts and low cut shirts when they are just developing into young ladies is just setting these girls and boys up for failure. Other elementary schools in the district enforce the code and penalize the kids by making them wear nurse scrubs, so I am unsure why this school doesn't seem to care. If it wasn't an everyday thing during the warm season, I wouldn't comment. Academically, I think they do a good job as a public school is capable. They had Chinese lessons everyday but I do not know if that will continue. They use a lot of new math techniques of anyone was wondering about that. I don't know if it's effective for the new state tests. They encourage reading with fun programs and incentives. If the principal would care about enforcing his dress code policy, the school would get a four star. If I hear and see the dress code enforced this coming year, I will comeback and change my review.

Pray-Woodman Elementary 2-5 5

Posted June 28, 2004

Pray-Woodman Elementary 2-5 5

Posted August 26, 2003
Three of our children have attended Pray-Woodman and our experience has been wonderful. Mrs. Jonas is truly gifted as a principal. She takes the time to know each child personally by name and freely gives hugs! My children have learned so much at Pray-Woodman.

Pray-Woodman Elementary 2-5
11111 West 49th St North, Maize, KS  67101
Last modified Pray-Woodman Elementary 2-5 is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pray-Woodman Elementary 2-5 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top