Manhattan, KS

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School 2

Posted June 09, 2014
The new principal Ms Debbie Nauerth is not a good principal for that school. She replaced Mr. Eric Koppas and what a fine principal he was. All we ever seen from the students who attend there is how unhappy they are. This school is ran like a jail cell. As a parent, I find that troubling because kids are too be happy at school and as long as Ms Nauerth is there, I would recommend you choose a different school because she has no skills on how to deal with kids but rather have them clean the school and sit in the office

Posted April 16, 2013
We absolutely love Woodrow Wilson. Our children have attended the school for four years and we couldn't be anything but happy. The staff is amazing. The teachers are outstanding. We couldn't ask for anything better.

Posted November 10, 2012
We are a military family and move often, so when looking for schools I check this website. Moving to Manhattan, I researched the schools and decided on one school in particular that had a high rating from Great Schools. It didn't work out for us to live in the area that school services but let me say how GLAD I am that it didn't! Woodrow Wilson is an AMAZING school! My kids have attended here for 4 years and I wouldn't trade it for any other school in town! Amazing parents, teachers, staff, and administration! Don't let the rating fool you into thinking there's better here in Manhattan!

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted November 04, 2011
We have been at this school for 3 years and I consider it a good school. They have been attentive to my child with a learning disability. Faculty and Principal are outstanding. Presently going through construction to modernize and the staff is maintaining normal routines. Test scores are indicative of teachers and students abilities.

Posted March 17, 2010
All the staff and teachers know all the kids and take great interest in their lives. Our son loves going here and it is a very parent involved school!

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School 2

Posted January 13, 2009

Posted April 09, 2008

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School
312 North Juliette Ave, Manhattan, KS  66502
Last modified Woodrow Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodrow Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top