Posted November 10, 2012
Great school! My child is attending 7th grade here and loves it! Amazing staff, teachers, and administration. They care so much for their students at this school. Everyone, from the office staff to the prinicpal and vice principal, know my daughter - and everyone else - by first name. I wouldn't trade for any other middle school in town! Sometimes 'ratings' aren't everything.

Posted June 30, 2011
I loved Eisenhower middle school. I was military so I had move to a new school, I was really scared. But they had a lot of support for military families. The school also has a lot of great teachers and staff. I miss it there.

Posted May 29, 2010
The Best school ever! had the best school year of my life! Im going to mss it this summer

Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School 4

Posted September 22, 2009

Posted April 15, 2009

Posted August 11, 2007

Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School 1

Posted May 07, 2007

Posted April 12, 2007
I was a student, until I moved. Eisenhower is the best school in the Manhattan district. The teachers take time to help us, hardly give detentions, and are kids themselves. I want to say if you can choose any middle school Eisenhower is the best. Best elementary Northveiw. Love Yall, Favorite teacher Mr. Altevolt.

Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School 4

Posted April 26, 2006
My son has had a wonderful experience at Eisenhower Middle School. The teachers are caring and take a genuine interest in their students. The administration does a wonderful job dealing with problems that do occur.

Posted April 19, 2004
This is a wonderful school! Your child will have the time of their lives!

Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School
800 Walters Dr, Manhattan, KS  66502
Last modified Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top