Bad
Good

Great school! My child is attending 7th grade here and loves it! Amazing staff, teachers, and administration. They care so much for their students at this school. Everyone, from the office staff to the prinicpal and vice principal, know my daughter - and everyone else - by first name. I wouldn't trade for any other middle school in town! Sometimes 'ratings' aren't everything.

I loved Eisenhower middle school. I was military so I had move to a new school, I was really scared. But they had a lot of support for military families. The school also has a lot of great teachers and staff. I miss it there.

The Best school ever! had the best school year of my life! Im going to mss it this summer

I was a student, until I moved. Eisenhower is the best school in the Manhattan district. The teachers take time to help us, hardly give detentions, and are kids themselves. I want to say if you can choose any middle school Eisenhower is the best. Best elementary Northveiw. Love Yall, Favorite teacher Mr. Altevolt.

Last modified Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.