Milford, KS

Posted January 29, 2015
Milford is an amazing school. We have been so pleased with the staff there! the kids are put first
12 people found this helpful

Posted January 29, 2015
Milford is a wonderful small town school. The teachers and staff have developed personal relationships with their students. The principal is fantastic. She gets to know each of her students and families personally. She always tries to help the new, military, or out of district students feel welcome and at home.
6 people found this helpful

Posted January 29, 2015
I am very pleased with the learning experience my children have had at Milford Elementary. I love hearing the stories my kids come home with about how great their day was. They adore their teachers and their principal. The relationship this staff has with the students is spot on. Happy to be a Milford parent.
9 people found this helpful

Posted January 29, 2015
As a parent of two Milford Lakers I am extremely pleased with the learning environment at Milford Elementary. My husband and I had considered other schools when we were starting our children in school, but quickly chose Milford for several reasons. Milford Elementary is the type of school that you don't see anymore. Its small size and family atmosphere ensure that EVERY child is loved and supported educationally. The principal, teachers and staff work hard to help students develop character and make good choices. They have always been willing to work with me when I have brought concerns to their attention. All schools face challenges. Please visit the school and talk to the principal/teachers so you can see for yourself what a wonderful place it is for learning!
7 people found this helpful

Posted January 29, 2015
I do not have a child at Milford Elementary, but I have spent countless hours at this school over the last 15 years. I am a community member and I love to volunteer and visit the school. It is a fun, inviting, cheerful place to spend time. The teachers and staff are always approachable and thankful when I come to spend time with the students. I love Milford and I am grateful for this school and for a principal that allows me to be a part of her wonderful learning environment. I enjoy walking in the parades, attending the carnivals, and even clipping box tops for the fund raising!
5 people found this helpful

Posted January 29, 2015
I absolutely love this school! The principal, teachers and staff are very friendly and caring. My daughter loves going to school and comes home happy everyday.
4 people found this helpful

Posted January 29, 2015
There will always be critics. I read the reviews as well as a million other people but never think to leave a review. Time to leave my review. There was some apprehension from me before my child started at Milford, and all I could hear was how amazing the principal is, and how great her staff is with the students. After nearly two years, my child has come along way and continuing to learn. Within those walls are an amazing group of people who decide to work with students day in and day out. If it wasn't for them and the positive attitudes, my child would be attending a different school.
4 people found this helpful

Posted January 29, 2015
I used to attend Milford elementary since kindergarten now I am in 7th grade and Milford is the best elementary school in my opinion. I am ADHD and the teachers Always had enough patience to deal with me even on my worst days.
3 people found this helpful

Posted January 29, 2015
Milford Elementary would just be another school if it were not for the amazing principal and staff. The love, support and teaching for the students is awesome. The parents, kids and family are always welcomed and made feel as part of the family. The principal has brought to the school her uniqueness and no one else will be able to provide. We love the individual attention our kids receive during the teaching. It is wonderful to see parent involvement not only during activities but helping out too. As a parent, we understand it is up to us to insure our children are getting the best education. We are happy our children are at Milford Elementary and would not want them any where else.

Milford Elementary School 4

Posted January 29, 2015
I am a proud grandparent of a Milford Elementary student. I do a lot of photography for the many events that the school schedules almost all-year long. The students and community work together as a team in this quiet but lively small town. Discipline here is firm but fair. I remember going to this school as a child and the way it has involved itself with the town and surrounding area is very complimentary compared to when I was a child. The parents and staff are well informed and the students, for the most part, thrive to learn and grow and seem to work very well together. This is not just a community, it's a TEAM, thanks to the efforts of school staff and basic, fundamental family living. I am proud to be a part of the Laker community!

Milford Elementary School
P.O. Box 76, Milford, KS  66514
Last modified Milford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top