Posted February 18, 2014
This school is awesome. The small class sizes allow for real individual attention. We love it!

Posted June 03, 2013
If you are looking for a school where your child will be challenged academically, guided as they develop their character, and provided real life learning opportunities then this is the school for you. From the moment you enter this school you feel like you are with family. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to ensure that all students reach their full potential. When I observe them with my child I feel like they are as invested in his education and development as if he was their own! Every teacher and staff member, from the secretary to the custodian, makes parents and students feel welcome! You will not find a better school around. My advice would be to call and set up a tour.... you will be AMAZED!

Posted March 10, 2013
I have two children attending this school currently and I am thrilled at their progress. We have only been attending Milford since January 2012 and honestly I don't think I could find more caring teachers and staff. That along with the small class size, in my opinion, is the reason the kids attending this school flourish. The leadership at this school is top notch and the community is wonderful. If I had to do it all over again, I would pick Milford Elementary for my children each and every time.

Posted October 06, 2011
I have two children that attend Milford Elementary, and one that has already graduated from Milford. I would never choose another school for my children. The teachers instruct in a personal, caring, challenging way. The principal takes time to create optimal learning experiences and makes opportunities for the community and parents to be involved in the learning process. The students enjoy learning in groups, pairs, and as individuals. The technology at our school is amazing. Since we have smaller class sizes than some of the surrounding schools, there is more opportunity for the teachers to meet individual needs. Communication between parents and teachers is excellent as well.

Posted October 06, 2011
Leadership has changed in the past few years for a POSITIVE difference! Milford Elementary is a small school with a LOT of extremely talented teachers and helpers. They put fun back into learning with their monthly rotations of learning centers. As a K-5 school, it emphasizes family values and life-skills. The staff has always been friendly, caring, and willing to go above and beyond their duty to ensure that each student is successful. Milford integrates technology into their lessons and academia. Currently, I have 2 children that attend Milford Elementary and have watched them both thrive in the rich learning environment. I would HIGHLY recommend Milford to anyone wanting a good education for their child.

Posted October 06, 2011
This school has strong leadership, great support staff, and amazing teachers. The students are happy and get along in a caring way. They are excited to learn and willing to help eachother. There is a closeness in this school that is missing in some of the larger schools. Another plus at Milford Elem is technology; the students are learning to use computers, at an astounding pace. I would highly recommend Milford Elementary for every student!

Posted October 05, 2011
Milford Elementary is a small school which creates a close relationship between the teachers, students and parents. The staff is very friendly and is eager to support your child in their education. I did have my children enrolled in a Junction City elementary school that was rated very high, and was very dissatisfied with the staff and the communication with parents.

Posted May 20, 2010
i attended Milford Elementary from second to fifth grade and i am now in high school. Iam currently an honor student at Wakefield HIgh. Milford Elementary is a great school if your looking for your kids to have a little one one with their teachers. the current principle of Milford Elemntary was my fourth grade teacher. i had the honor of being in her first class she tought. shes a great influence to the school and also a personal friend to my family. i would encourage you to take your kids there.

Milford Elementary School 1

Posted March 01, 2010
Love this school. New leadership....Lots of changes. A poitive turn around. Great teachers. Love the teaching style they use in this school. What a difference with this amazing new leadership. Thank you.

Milford Elementary School 2

Posted September 03, 2009

Milford Elementary School
P.O. Box 76, Milford, KS  66514
Last modified Milford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.