Mulvane Elementary W D Munson 3

Posted May 22, 2014
I attended Kindergarten Roundup this year and was VERY disappointed. The school has two options (all day verses half day). I was hoping for some information to be presented but that was not the case. They handed us a bunch of forms said hi and then the free for all began. I'm hoping their first impression is not a sign of what's to come. I've heard some really great things about some of the teachers, but I was extremely frustrated with this experience. Not sure who's to blame, but I'm putting it on the administration since they are in charge. Currently principal didn't strike me as an elementary principal either, more so a middle or high school.

Mulvane Elementary W D Munson 1

Posted April 25, 2013
My son only went to this school for about 4 months, thank goodness. Not only were we told during his IEP ( he is developmentally disbaled) that he would be a high school dropout (he was in Kindergarten), but the lost him, more than once. Luckily, once he was lost inside the locked school, but that doesn't help the situation. He was lost after school in the large crowd that gathers at the front of the school as well. My son learned nothing in his time there. He entered his new school at the same level as he entered Munson. The only think this school has going for them is the lock down and visitors having to be buzzed in.

Mulvane Elementary W D Munson 5

Posted April 21, 2009
As a parent of a special needs child, I have been highly impressed with the level of education and care my child has received. He has flourished since the day he entered the school. They have a wonderful speech and OT program and while I have not been happy with the PT program as of late....the rest of his program more than makes up for the PT services.

Mulvane Elementary W D Munson 2

Posted July 30, 2004

Mulvane Elementary W D Munson 5

Posted March 28, 2004

Mulvane Elementary W D Munson
1007 Westview Dr, Mulvane, KS  67110
Last modified Mulvane Elementary W D Munson is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Mulvane Elementary W D Munson Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top