9-12 & Ungraded
Nickerson, KS

Nickerson High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I love NHS because I have taught there for 28 years and I have a lot of great memories from the many awesome kids I have met there.

Nickerson High School 4

Posted August 12, 2008

Nickerson High School 0

Posted May 20, 2008
Nickerson is a littler school, so i believe the students get a little more one-on-one time with the teachers rather than those that go to Hutchinson High. Their academic achievement is always above other surrounding schools.

Posted April 15, 2008

Nickerson High School 4

Posted August 05, 2005
My daughter, Mahali attends Nickerson High School and I believe that she is getting the best education possible! This is a great school!

Posted April 08, 2005
This is the best school in the world!! I love Nickerson!

Posted October 05, 2003

Nickerson High School
305 South Nickerson, Nickerson, KS  67561
Last modified Nickerson High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nickerson High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top