Posted August 05, 2014
This school is such a treasure. We could not be happier. The preschool as well as the grade school have been wonderful for my kids.

Posted September 12, 2013
Both of my boys attend St. Paul Catholic School. I can't express how fortunate I am to have the opportunity to send my children to such an excellent school. The small student population allows each child to receive individualized attention while being treated as a person, not a number. A partnership between the parents and teachers strengthens an already exceptional curlicium. Best of all, children are encouraged to grow and learn in a Christ centered environment. I absolutely love this school and so do my children.

Posted September 12, 2013
St. Paul has provided a wonderful, personal, Catholic-centered education to our daughter. The teachers and staff are amazing, warm, kind and patient. Beautiful things happen at St. Paul and what I love most is that our children are getting an A+ education AND taught life skills like patience, perseverance, kindness and generosity. In a world where more and more I see spoiled and mean-spirited behavior, it is a blessing to see the HIGH character of the children and teachers at St. Paul.

Posted September 12, 2013
St. Paul Catholic School has an excellent staff who care so much about our kids and their futures. Because we are a smaller school, the staff gets to know all of the kids and it really feels like a family. The teachers are able to give the kids the attention they need in their classwork, which has really helped our youngest child. She is my fourth child to attend St. Paul, and I feel very lucky that they have all been able to receive a great education among such dedicated and wonderful people.

Posted September 12, 2013
We are new to the area and the school. The warm welcome and assistance we received from the school and parish have been fantastic. They have helped make our transition to a new town seamless. Our boys are excited and look forward to going to school every morning and can't wait to share with us what they have learned during their school day. I am especially pleased with the focus on both sign language and Spanish at such an early age. I would highly recommend St. Paul to any family looking for a great education that incorporates faith, morals, and integrity.

St. Paul Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2013
This will be our daughter's 3rd year at St. Paul (6th grade), and we love this school. We chose St. Paul for several reasons. We wanted our daughter to experience a more individualized, challenging environment, with attentive teachers & a dedicated savvy principal. At her old public school, each yr. our daughter had hit all the benchmarks by Dec. When we would ask her teachers, "OK, what are you going to do for her now to keep her engaged?" they never had a satisfactory plan. At St. Paul, her teachers make sure she is challenged appropriately. The principal, Tonya Helm, is highly involved with kids/parents, and has a fantastic sense of what's needed not only now, but in the future to make sure St. Paul offers a valuable education based on Catholic values. When we first placed our daughter in this school, I was somewhat skeptical & thought it would just be slightly better than public school, but I was wrong. It made a huge difference for our daughter & the quality of her education is excellent. She now feels comfortable participating in volleyball and basketball which she never did at her old school, & she has more friends as well. I would definitely recommend St. Paul.

Posted September 12, 2013
Great principal who is doing a lot to grow the school. Good teachers who care about the students. Great atmosphere for learning and growing in the faith.

Posted August 09, 2013
St. Paul is a dynamic and faithful Catholic school located in suburban Johnson County, Kansas. A school, small in size (but growing), that provides an authentically Catholic education. The virtues and catechesis education goes hand in hand with a sound academic curriculum and are delivered by a caring and dedicated staff. My children have thrived since transferring to St. Paul from public school as a result of the small class sizes and one-on-one attention that is able to be delivered. From special needs to gifted, EVERY child's God-given gifts and talents are recognized and nurtured by the staff at St. Paul. We may not appear very fancy on the outside, but incredible things are happening on the inside of this incredible faith-filled Catholic school.

Posted August 09, 2013
St. Paul has been fantastic for our son. He was in the 3-year-old preschool program last year. It is a great place that infuses Catholic teaching in their daily activities. St. Paul teaches the whole child. The want the students to not only achieve academic success, but moral and spiritual success, too.

Posted April 17, 2012
Both of my boys attend St. Paul and we have been parishioners there for several years. We could not have been blessed with a better school or parish for our family! The staff is wonderful and the school has a very family-friendly atmosphere. We would highly recommend this school!

St. Paul Elementary School
920 S Honeysuckle Dr, Olathe, KS  66061
Last modified St. Paul Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Paul Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top