Bad
Good

ACE has a strong leader in their principal and the staff is very invested in their students. ACE truly strives to be a real community environment for the most part but falls a bit short in fostering a true inclusive environment for all learners. ACE attempts to include all students equally in their educational experiences but still has room for improvement. Not all staff members effectively deliver differentiated instruction to students of varied abilities in their regular education environments and much of the supplemental instruction is segregated from the typical learning environment. If your student is not in need of specially designed instruction, the school is top notch! If your student falls above or below the mainstream threshold, I'd say ACE is mediocre.

One of the best elementary schools in the Olathe School System. The teachers are really engaged with the students and parents.

I was a student there the teachers were so sweet and the principle there is the best and the most funniest and fun principle ever the staff is sweet and I had so many fun memories at Arbor Creek I will always remember all the fun times I loved field day all so are dance party's as a whole school I think this is the best elementary school I love it so much. The staff has smiles on there face each day. They have good education there and there books and other used items are clean. This school is a vary clean school I loved that it was always clean. I think Arbor Creek is a good school to take your kids to.

We have been to many schools throughout our elementary school career with our 5 children. Arbor Creek by FAR out shines them all! Everyone is genuinely seems glad to be there and eager to help students. One of our children had a serious illness. Dr. D (as the kids refer to her) called frequently and even stopped by to see her during her most difficult time. Our children love their school, their principal and their teachers. If you are looking for a wonderful place to call home. Arbor Creek Elementary is the perfect place for students to grow, learn and thrive.

We moved into ACE's boundaries from another local elementary school because of the reputation and we have not been disappointed. There are so many activities and programs for all ages and types of kids. The teachers, staff and administration are 100% committed to putting 'kids first'. They are such a friendly and caring school where parents are encouraged to be involved. I've taught in many schools and subbed in several as well and you won't find a better one than this!

My daughter attended only Kindergarten in this school. The teachers are warm & accomodating. When my daughter was offered to go to another school for the ELL, Dr. DeMoss, the principal called us at home. That's how down-to-earth they are. Imagine a busy principal on an enrollment day would call anyone missing on ther list. When we moved out-of-state, my daughter not only got an advanced level in English-Language Arts & Math, but also a blue ribbon award. The school lad a good foundation in her academics.

My child attended Arbor Creek all seven years of his public education. I must say that when Arbor Creek opened its doors seven years ago, we were all a bit apprehensive to see what would happen. I can say that Arbor Creek has FAR exceeded my greatest expectations for my child. This school has it all. Receiving the Blue Ribbon Award was just the start for this group of dedicated teachers and staff. Dr. DeMoss does a wonderful job leading this school and caring for our children. I can't imagine my child attending anywhere else. We were blessed to be able to be in the Arbor Creek Elementary community.

We love this school! Every staff member is wonderful and cares about the students. It is amazing that the principal knows every child by name and typically knows something abuot them to have a conversation with them about. We love ACE!

New to Kansas and Arbor Creek has an excellent staff & principal. New and nice facilities and activities. Spanish classes leave a lot to be desired, though. Besides that, wow! We love it.

Last modified Arbor Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.