PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 28, 2013
The preschool program at OCS is amazing. My child loved going every day and progressed so much during the school year. The academics are outstanding and she has grown spiritually in her understanding of God. The teachers truly teach the kids how to behave, not expecting perfection or punishing the kids, but guiding them with love. My child has simply flourished in this positive, fun environment.

Olathe Christian School 4

Posted September 16, 2010
Our son attended OCS for 8 years. The OCS administration listened to & implemented constructive feedback from parents. We moved out of state, & our son attends a public Jr. High school. We had peace about this transition because he had a great foundation from OCS. He continues to excel academically. If you want a sound Christian education for your child then look no further! Current & former OCS teachers, admin thank you for your service, dedication, and for caring for every student. Let s all be wise with our words, use them to build each other up not tear each other down. People can tame all kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, fish, but no one can tame the tongue. It is restless and evil, full of deadly poison. Sometimes it praises our Lord and Father, and sometimes it curses those who have been made in the image of God. James 3:7-9

Olathe Christian School 4

Posted September 01, 2010
I enjoyed teaching at OCS during the 2008-2009 school year. I am no longer there due to moving back to Florida to be close to my family. It was a priveledge to be part of a staff and administration that is truly committed to teaching God's word along with a challenging curriculum. I was amazed at how advanced many of the students were that were placed in my classroom at the beginning of the school year. OCS is dedicated to God and the success of their students.

Posted August 23, 2010
What is it you are looking for in a Christian School? I personally had the privilege of knowing the staff and found them to honestly be seeking first the kingdom of God. I always had confidence that my children were in a loving and safe environment. They loved attending OCS. I KNEW THEY CARED. There need to be more Christian schools like OCS who embrace each child and work with them individually believing in seeing them reach their highest potential. Thank you!

Posted August 19, 2010
I consider it an honor to have been a teacher at Olathe Christian School for many years. If you are looking for at Christian schools, OCS is, I believe, one of the best educational values in the Metro area. First and foremost, it is a place where each student is accepted, valued, and encouraged to reach his/her God-given potential. OCS provides excellent character and academic training all from a Christian world view in a safe, family-like setting. You can be assured that OCS will aptly prepare your child for higher education at a college or university as attested to annually by its graduates. OCS strives to assist parents in educating their children. Consequently, as the school reinforces the Christian values and beliefs taught in your home, you will see your child maturing spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually and can be confident that he/she will be prepared to meet the challenges of the future.

Posted August 17, 2010
My daughter has been a student at Olathe Christian School for 4 years and has loved every day she has been there. Each year she has grown in the Lord and has excelled academically. I am very shocked to see such negative and hurtful reviews about OCS and am left to assume they are from a disgruntled employee or family. No school is perfect but this school has been a blessing to my child and my family for years. The Wilson family is a loving, dedicated, Spirit filled family who is being true to the calling God has placed on their heart for children and their education. You can be confident your child will spend their school days in a safe and Godly atmosphere learning from top notch teachers. My daughter has scored very high on all her standardized testing at OCS. We are thankful for OCS and the school's vision.

Posted August 17, 2010
When we prepared to move to Olathe in 2004 a factor for us was finding a Christian school for our soon to be kindergartner. It is now six years later and we have not been disappointed with OCS. We now have two kids attending and continue to give thanks for the opportunity to send them where they are taught from a Biblical point of view. OCS is providing an excellent education in a loving and moral environment. The teachers and staff genuinely care for the kids as we have watched them give and sacrifice so much to help the kids grow and to keep OCS an affordable option for families who value it. We have witnessed God's answer to problems and prayers and look forward to watching His plan unfold for OCS in the future. We are grateful to be a part of OCS.

Posted August 17, 2010
I have been a part of OCS for now three years. I have enjoyed teaching with an amazing group of teachers, parents, and children. The school puts a great deal of emphasis on teaching God's word. It is an honor to be apart of God's family at OCS. The school is a wonderful school to be apart of and we are blessed to have the best families! As a teacher, I know that we pray for our students and we know that God is doing amazing work at OCS. We hold high academic standards, but most important we want our students to have a deeper relationship with Christ.

Olathe Christian School 2

Posted March 28, 2010
I am a former student of OCS and the time I spent there was bearable. For the most part, the teachers I thoroughly enjoyed. I can recall one of my teachers who hindered me academically because of his lack of knowledge. The atmosphere was fake. Some genuinely had godly attitudes, but those who didn't ruined it for many others. Regarding the administration, it was fake as well. They contradict themselves much of the time and show too much favoritism toward their children. One of the main things I couldn't tolerate was we were told we would have a gym the 2006 season. I began realizing how tuition was steadily rising and individual classes were costing more than they originally had asked for.Soon we found out that we were paying for the coming of a new building with brand new facilities. To this day, there is still no new building. OCS had.the.potential.to.go.higher.places.,.but.due.to.the.administration.dragging.them.down.,.it.won't.flourish.much.longer.

Olathe Christian School 1

Posted March 02, 2010
Such a terrible school. So disappointed by everything, most of all the leadership. Please, listen to all of the recent reviews. This is not a school you want your children to attend. I realize how difficult it is to find a god-loving/fearing school, but this is not it. Please take my word and move your children elsewhere.

Olathe Christian School
12030 South Hedge Lane Terrace, Olathe, KS  66061
Last modified Olathe Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Olathe Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top