Olathe, KS

Posted June 18, 2013
We have both of our kids going to this school and it is fantastic. Mr. Smith, the principal, is one of the nicest people we have ever met. He is so involved with all of the kids. All of the teachers we have had are also great. If we could, we would give this school and the faculty 10 stars.

Posted October 15, 2010
We have had kids at this school for six years now. I am amazed at the quality of the staff and how Mr. Smith (principal) makes the kids his top priority. We've thought about moving many times but can bear the thought that all our children may not attend such a great school. It seems like such a family since there is low teacher turnover. One of my children can be a behavior problem at times and the teachers always do whatever they can to help him do the best he can and own his actions! Mr. Smith and the PTC really listen to parents' concerns and implement various activities that are family oriented. I know my kids are cared for, safe and well educated each day they attend this amazing school!

Posted July 19, 2010
The rating of 5 sort of surprised me. I think this is a fantastic school. My kids love it and look forward to going each and every day. On the rare occasion that a problem arises (i.e. my son had a physical altercation with another boy), the situation was quickly remedied and there were no more problems after that. The teachers really care as does the principal. There is a fair amount of income diversity but sometimes I think I'm the only one who notices. My husband and I want to move to another town but the school system here in Olathe makes us stay. It's good quality education and both of my kids are exceling. I'm afraid the kids wouldn't excel as much in a different school.

Clearwater Creek Elementary School 0

Posted April 18, 2010
Our son was moved to CWC in the middle of the semester after being homebound throughout the winter because of a lowered immune system (this is typical for him every year). When we were ready to set up an IEP again, we were very nervous (these are usually a bit rough). We were amazed at how they were willing and open to anything we suggested! This school has welcomed our son (and us) with open arms as well as the children and the parents (because of prep by the CWC staff). We know that we are not a 'typical' family but even with all the special needs our son has, they made us feel very welcome and accepted immediately! Clearwater Creek is a true blessing to our family and all of the families who have children that attend this school!

Posted February 26, 2010

Posted September 22, 2008
We tranferred in to this school from another Olathe school and we are very happy that we did. The Principal (Mr. Smith) is great with the kids! He is somewhat shy around parents, but is polite and treats you with respect. The teachers are better than average. The only drawback is that Mr. Smith could be a little more strict with his teachers. They seem to get away with a lot.

Posted September 08, 2008

Clearwater Creek Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2008
Our move to the area was suppose to be temporary with husband's job but we love this school so much we have made our move permanant. This is our 5th year here. Mr. Smith is the best pricipal! He is SO involved with the kids! From dressing in costume on special days, to greeting at the door in the mornings and even camping on the roof when the students reached reading goals. The teachers are WONDERFUL and always willing to help. There is a wonderful community/family feel here that we haven't found anywhere else! If you are thinking of relocating to the area, you will find most of the schools here to be top-notch.Clearwater is the best of the best!

Clearwater Creek Elementary School
930 Clearwater Creek Dr, Olathe, KS  66061
Last modified Clearwater Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clearwater Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top