Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Madison Place Elementary School 1

Posted May 29, 2015
We transferred from Oak Park Carpenter huge mistake. Since the transfer my students grades have dropped and they are less involved in school activities and are struggling to make friends. The teacher have done little to assist my children in adapting to the new school.

Posted May 11, 2015
Beautiful school, wonderful staff and outstanding principal! Moving back to Olathe specifically so my kids can go back to this school!

Posted June 11, 2014
This is an outstanding school and I attribute a great deal of its success to the principal Dr. Stevenson. He knows every one of the children and parents by name and treats all of the children with respect and compassion. The teachers are also excellent for the most part. We are in the process of relocating and it breaks my heart that we are going to leave this school.

Posted March 27, 2013
Our family loves Madison Place! All the faculty and staff are warm, friendly, and professional. The principal, Dr. Stevenson, is incredibly personable. Everything is very well organized and runs smoothly.

Posted January 03, 2013
My son has attended Madison Place since Kindergarten and is now in 4th grade. All five of his teachers have been exemplary, as are the rest of the faculty and staff. I simply cannot imagine a better principal than Dr. Stevenson. He is responsible and attentive yet warm and fun. This school treats parents with respect while maintaining appropriate boundaries. The facility is very nice and well maintained. We love Madison Place and couldn't ask for a better experience.

Posted September 23, 2011
Great school and great staff. This school is very well organized. The staff goes the extra mile at this school.

Madison Place Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2010
Our children have attended this school since it opened and we have had nothing but good experiences! I can't say enough good things about the principal. He's involved, caring, educated, and a very hard worker. I think he's done a wonderful job of hiring great teachers for our kids. I love it here!

Posted June 01, 2010
It is very new & good School and My son love it. Principal and Teachers are good and nice.

Madison Place Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2010
We have had a very positive experience this year. I am shocked at the negative post. It would be nice to know why the parent felt the way they did and if they brought it to the attention of the principal. It has been my understanding and personal experience that the school has been very good at dealing and resolving any issues that may arise. The principal and the teacher that we have currently have been very helpful at resolving any concern or issue that we have had come up.

Madison Place Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2010
Not good at all horrible! I do not recommend this school!

Madison Place Elementary School
16651 South Warwick, Olathe, KS  66062
Last modified Madison Place Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.