Public charter
Olathe, KS

Insight School of KS at Hilltop Education Center 4

Posted September 21, 2014
As a parent of four boys, I have been a part of Insight School of Kansas for six years. As of 2014 I have two graduates. Both are attending college. One has Aspergers/Adhd. Because of the online and in home setting, we were able to reduce distractions and improve the focus he needed. We had an IEP and fantastic teachers who encouraged him clear up till graduation day. My third son is class president, national honor society, and is also attending two college classes. My fourth son started last year with Insight in the 7th grade and is looking forward to his high school years. I love the fact these teachers and principal care about their kids. The goal is to see these children succeed and become independent. Insight is consistently striving to make positive changes. Communication is key. I am able to call or kmail any teacher or the principal and get a quick response. Our school has monthly activities for students to attend online and in person. We have a prom and graduation. My kids have not felt like they were missing out on anything. They have all enjoyed their individual and unique experience.

Insight School of KS at Hilltop Education Center 5

Posted September 09, 2014
Our family loves InSight School of KS. We decided to try out virtual school for our youngest daughter for her 8th grade year last year. See if we had any other options then to send her to traditional brick and mortar public school for high school the following year. She had the best year of her school career so far. The teachers are fantastic. They are so supportive and encouraging. The work is hard. She is always challenged and has to really manage her time well to keep caught up but she is learning so much and learning so many skills that she will need in future. I can't say enough great things about InSight. We are so thankful we found it and can't wait to continue all through her high school years.

Insight School of KS at Hilltop Education Center
16740 West 175th, Olathe, KS  66062
Last modified Insight School of KS at Hilltop Education Center is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Insight School of KS at Hilltop Education Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top