Fairview Elementary School 5

Posted August 09, 2013
Very caring and attentive staff all around. It's obvious they work very hard to make sure their students succeed.

Fairview Elementary School 5

Posted December 03, 2004
I have 2 children that have attended Fairview since Kindergarten. Overall, I am very satisfied with the principal and the teachers. Even the cafeteria staff are wonderful. I would recommend Fairview to anyone new that may be doing research on the best schools in the area. My oldest daughter has attended Tomahawk Elementary in Olathe and comparing the 2, I am more pleased with Fairview.

Fairview Elementary School
600 North Marion, Olathe, KS  66061
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top