Westview Elementary School 4

Posted October 10, 2011
This is an outstanding school. The new principal is really dynamic and the staff is helpful and knowledgeable. My reluctant student is in 4th grade with Mrs. Clark and he LOVES school and raves about how terrific his teacher is. We couldn't be happier!

Westview Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the small classroom setting, the detail the teachers pay to the students, and the way they actually care about my children, and let me know they care about them.

Posted March 11, 2009
What a great school! Mr. Harriss is the best principal my children have ever had. Wonderful!

Posted February 21, 2007
I think Westview is a great school. We are buying a house in the neighborhood because we love the school so much. I am looking forward to sending my daughter in a few years because my son loves to go there. I also love that they have a before and after school program for the kids that is not only entertaining but also educational. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 05, 2006
Its a wonderful school and every adult is kind and caring.

Posted August 28, 2006
Our son is in the LifeSkills class at Westview Elementary, and we couldn't be happier with the school or the program. We have had to move several times due to my husbands job, so have been to several schools and would have say that Westview is one of the best! His teacher and aides are awesome, and we get great feedback. The principal and entire staff are wonderful, very involved and caring. We couldn't ask for a better school!

Posted November 16, 2004
I love Westview! I wouldn't have my children any where else. My neighbors talk about the hispanic population overtaking the school, but it is a real positive. My kids benefit from the ethnic 'Flavor' that we have here. The prinicple is very friendly and very approachable. The teachers are great. I have been in several Olathe schools and Westview far exceeds the others with friendliness, teacher capableness, and parent information. Wildcats Rock!

Posted May 08, 2004
I am proud to be part of the Westview community. I currently have 3 children at the school. I have been very pleased with each teacher that my children have had.The Teachers have always been very eager to meet our special needs. One child needed a more challenging curriculum. One has needed extra help with reading. My youngest has needed help learning to be bold and stand up for himself.His Kindergarten thacher taught him to magically transform a situation by looking the other kid in the eye and saying how he feels! What a great life lesson! Westview does have a large and growing Spanish speaking population. Now is a crucial time to make this divirsity our benefit. We desperately need bi-lingual teachers and administration.My goal as an involved parent is to see Westview stay all it has been for the English speaking families, becomming that for the Spanish.

Westview Elementary School 2

Posted April 27, 2004

Westview Elementary School
601 Lee, Olathe, KS  66061
Last modified Westview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top