Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My daughter goes to school at Santa Fe Trail and she loves it. The teachers are really good. We have had no problems.

this is my second year at soft I've experienced no bullying and everyone teachers and students are super encouraging and motivational the teachers will do what ever it takes to help a student learn best and plus a lot of the teachers are "crazy" (crazy is a good thing)

Between my three children we have attended 7 Olathe schools. Currently my daughter is in her third year at Santa Fe Trail. This has been a much better experience than we have had at the higher rated schools. The diversity in the school makes every person unique. There is not the peer pressure to be just like everyone else. The teachers are exceptional and willing to use any method they can think of to help the students learn. Santa Fe truly is the best kept secret in Olathe!

My first year here.....my school is big. I still dont know teachers or principal or environment

Be warned that bullying is a major issue in this school. The kids are very disrespectful to others and authority.

My son has thrived at SFT. It's apparent the entire staff cares about the kids' education and well-being. The students have many choices for involvement in clubs and athletics. I have been extremely impressed with the way the students are so respectful, and I look forward to my other children attending SFT as well!

Last modified Santa Fe Trail Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.