Olathe, KS

Posted September 18, 2014
Between my three children we have attended 7 Olathe schools. Currently my daughter is in her third year at Santa Fe Trail. This has been a much better experience than we have had at the higher rated schools. The diversity in the school makes every person unique. There is not the peer pressure to be just like everyone else. The teachers are exceptional and willing to use any method they can think of to help the students learn. Santa Fe truly is the best kept secret in Olathe!

Santa Fe Trail Middle School 4

Posted August 28, 2013
My first year here.....my school is big. I still dont know teachers or principal or environment

Santa Fe Trail Middle School 1

Posted June 28, 2010
Be warned that bullying is a major issue in this school. The kids are very disrespectful to others and authority.

Posted September 04, 2009
My son has thrived at SFT. It's apparent the entire staff cares about the kids' education and well-being. The students have many choices for involvement in clubs and athletics. I have been extremely impressed with the way the students are so respectful, and I look forward to my other children attending SFT as well!

Posted December 10, 2008

Santa Fe Trail Middle School 2

Posted May 10, 2007

Posted September 16, 2003

Santa Fe Trail Middle School
1100 North Ridgeview Rd, Olathe, KS  66061
Last modified Santa Fe Trail Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santa Fe Trail Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top