Posted March 24, 2010
My children have done extremely well academically due entirely to the commitment of the teachers and staff at Rolling Ridge. I am thankful for the opportunities that I have to volunteer and take full advantage of them. I especially appreciate the specials teachers and their sharing of the love of music, art and physical education. What a wonderful school for our children to be making childhood memories.

Rolling Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
My child is going into the 4th grade. She had Mrs. Phillips as a 3rd grade teacher and she was absolutely fabulous!

Posted May 01, 2008

Posted April 30, 2008
I love the staff & community of Rolling Ridge. We work hard and have great support from parents.

Posted April 30, 2008
Great communication between students, parents, teachers and community members. We love having Rolling Ridge School in our neighborhood.

Rolling Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2004
I have one child who is in the peer modle progroam He will be leaving this year to attend the school that is by our house. If I could I would let my child stay at Rolling Ridge.

Rolling Ridge Elementary School
1500 West Elm Terr, Olathe, KS  66061
Last modified Rolling Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolling Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top