Posted March 29, 2013
My kids have been attending Blackbob Elementary for 6 years. They have yet to have a bad teacher. I feel the 3rd-5th grade teachers are especially exceptional. Out of the hundreds of times I have been there during school hours I'm always impressed by the lack of chaos. I have found the principal, Dr. Cook, to be very involved in all aspects of the school. I am grateful to have access to such a great public school.

Black Bob Elementary School 3

Posted November 06, 2009
There are some great teachers, good teachers, and bad teachers here. The principal can be difficult to deal with but is usually easy to contact. They do have extracurricular activities, such as running club and band. My suggestion is that you research the teachers well and talk with parents before selecting a teacher.

Black Bob Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2008
I am a parent of 4 boys, including a Kindergarten student at Black Bob. The teachers seem nice and concerned about the students. The principal seems responsive and available. Parental involvement here is very high, with over 97% of parents attending the last conferences (oct 2008). The extracurricular activities do not seem to be anything out of the ordinary. The facilities are average and could use some improvement. However, I do like that they have the added security of a locked building during the day.

Black Bob Elementary School 2

Posted January 15, 2006

Posted June 03, 2005
- a former student
I went to Black Bob from my Kindergarten year to my 6th grade one. Trust me, there is no better school around! All the staff are really nice. I am not just saying that this school is the best because I go there. I have been on field trips to the other schools and nobody else participates in the assemblys as much as we do. Also, the parents are super-involved but they let us learn and don't do the work for the kids. I think that anyone could see that the kids are so awesome, the teachers care tons, and it is just the best school EVER!

Posted April 19, 2005
This is a great school! Not too much homework and the 6th Grade teachers really prepare the students for Junior High. Very safe school and children feel excited to come to school and learn. Please Choose this school for your child!

Posted April 17, 2005
The principal and teachers really care about the children's education! Everytime there is an assessment, the children are preparing for months. The day before the assessments, the PTO raises money and feeds the children muffins. This is why this school is so high in academics! Black Bob has been a wonderful experience!

Posted March 29, 2005

Black Bob Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2005

Posted March 22, 2005
This school is great! The teachers care about the students and parents. The principal greets each child every morning in the front lobby. During the mornings, the 6th grade honor patrol opens the doors to cars and greets the parents. I would totally recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to enjoy school!

Black Bob Elementary School
14701 South Brougham Dr, Olathe, KS  66062
Last modified Black Bob Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Black Bob Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top