Bad
Good

California Trail is a GREAT school! I love my teachers, principal, and the school in general. There are many extra-curriculars, including sports, clubs, and more. I know lots of people think we're the rich/stuck up people, but we're not. In fact, I am a new sixth grade student, and came from a school outside the district. I didn't know ANYONE. But everybody was welcoming. CT is wonderful!

CT is a great school! The teachers are funny and they're awesome. I don't like how the district changed from junior highs to middle schools though because the 6th graders don't fit in too well here. Last year was the last year they had 7-9th grade. I was a 7th grader and the sevvies and the freshmen are best friends. The 8th graders just kinda floated there :) Well anyways, last year we didn't do well on football but we had a great basketball team (8th grade girls city champs!) cross country beasts, and our school is amazing at track! Last year 7th grade girls were undefeated city champs :) Yes there are stereotypes at this school but every junior high in Olathe has a "label" CT is the 'Asian' school and I don't why it's also the "rich" school just because we're by Overland Park. well anyways CT's great!

This school is great! The academic programs are outstanding! they start preparing you for college in 8th and 9th grade! You learn so much and the average GPA for this school is very high. They offer alot of extracurricular activities so everyone can find something to participate in. Thier Sports teams,music programs, and Cheerleading and drill teams are among the best in the state! The parents are always very involved, the only thing I didn't like about this school was that people are very 'Clique-y' so because I was a new student making new friends was difficult-but it wasn't impossible! People there are also looked upon by other schools students as 'stuck up' or 'rich', but they don't realize that that is only half the school.

This is by far the best olathe District school I have ever been to. the Athletics Excel in almost all sports, the coaches: fabulous. Students call this school 'the rich school' but it's all wrong. Just because we have a very nice school doesn't mean its the rich school.

Last modified California Trail Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.