Bad
Good

I am a grandmother of one of Tomahawk's students. We just got custody of her last summer and this is her first year at Tomahawk (2nd grade). Because of a terrible situation before we got custody, she has a number of learning disabilities, but I want to say that she could not have been transferred to a better school. I am amazed at how caring the teachers, counselors, and nursing staff are. With the help of these folks and the amazing family that she now has, she is making leaps and bounds. We are ending a spiral of abuse and trying to ensure that this little girl has everything she needs to become a happy, useful, successful, etc, member of society in the future.Thanks Tomahawk.

Tomahawk has been a really great start for my Grandson, he has grown so much more confident in himself since attending Tomahawk. I am thankful for the entire staff at Tomahawk. This is after all a school where the the staff and the students both learn new things together everyday.

Our children have been served well by Tomahawk. The school is sensitive to each child's needs. I cannot say enough good things about the staff. The teachers I have had contact with have surpassed my expectations.

Last modified Tomahawk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.