Posted February 04, 2011
Countryside Elementary Rocks! For 6 years I have been going to countrside and I loved every minute of it! All the teachers and staff members are supportive and helpful all the time. They give my parents all the information they need so they don't have to worry. I love all the activities, parties, clubs, fairs, games(And more!) we always have! Their alwas fun! Countryside is a great school. I DEFINITELY LOVE COUNTRYSIDE!!!

Posted October 29, 2009

Posted July 28, 2009
Our family has had a student at Countryside Elementary for the last eight years and have never been disappointed with the faculty, curriculum or district. Countryside's staff is dedicated, friendly and supportive. They work hard to create a community of administration, faculty, parents, and students who's focus is not only on a quality education but a well-rounded Elementary experience for students.

Posted July 06, 2009

Countryside Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
As the previos parent stated this school is so wonderful, especiall Miss. Schur she has helped my son so much and keeps me informed with e-mails. This school is so warm all of the faculty are wonderful!!

Posted December 18, 2008
I can't say enough about this school... I love the teachers that my son has had. They all have really loved thier job and it shows through the kids . My sons teacher Mrs. Berg is wonderful, she connects not only with Ben but also with me. Ben actually likes school and is excited about learning. I just wanted to say thank-you.

Countryside Elementary School 4

Posted February 18, 2008

Countryside Elementary School
15800 West 124th Terr, Olathe, KS  66062
Last modified Countryside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Countryside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top