Olathe, KS

Posted January 10, 2014
Mahaffie Elementary is an awesome school. The principal and all the teachers are very involved and very attentive to the kids. All 3 of my children have went there. 2 of my kids are in middle school now and they were very prepared this stage of schooling. My last child is currently at Mahaffie and the teachers have been a great help and have taken time out of their valuable days to make sure he is focused and on task to complete his work. Thanks to the staff at Mahaffie they have really improved my sons education and his learning abilities. Thanks Mahaffie and staff !!!!

Posted July 22, 2010
My son has attended Mahffie for the past 2 years (K and 1st grade), and I could not be more pleased. He has had 2 excellent teachers! I have never had a problem with communication; I feel like working cohessively between his teachers at school, and us at home has really helped him excel in the classroom. Ms. Head, the principal, is always engaging when I have seen her in the halls. Like I said, I have always had success working my son's teachers, so I've never needed to escalate anything to her, so I only know her casually. Parents stay very engaged at this school. There is always something to volunteer for, and the parents always step up. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Posted July 24, 2009
My oldest has been in Mahaffie from 1st thru 6th grade. She is now on her way to SanteFe with a wonderful outlook for her future. Mahaffie and its staff has such a wonderful impact on her life as well as our youngest. Go Mahaffie Knights!!!!

Mahaffie Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2009

Posted August 07, 2007
My son attended Mahaffie K-5th grade and we had a wonderful experience. In fact, we actually moved outside this boundary (within Olathe) and requested that my son be able to attend Mahaffie despite the fact that it meant driving him across town each day (we did this for two years). For the most part his teachers were tough, but extremely fair and dedicated to teaching. His two toughest teachers, although not at the time, are now his proclaimed favorites. He knows he learned more with them than he would have had he been in a classroom with 'easy' teachers. We moved this year to a new neighborhood, and I'm so anxious because I want him to have the same great learning opportunities that he had at Mahaffie!

Mahaffie Elementary School 3

Posted July 29, 2007

Posted March 13, 2004
- a former student
As a former student of Mahaffie, it was a great learning excellent learning experience for me. The tearchers are always there for you and they care for you, sometimes even more than you want!

Mahaffie Elementary School
1300 North Nelson Rd, Olathe, KS  66061
Last modified Mahaffie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mahaffie Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top