Osawatomie, KS

Trojan Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2008
We moved from Olathe and I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the teachers and the overall friendliness my son has received.

Trojan Elementary School 1

Posted August 15, 2008
I believe this school is very poor. They push kids to far & as the other post stated special education at this school is a joke.

Trojan Elementary School 3

Posted July 18, 2008

Trojan Elementary School 5

Posted February 07, 2008
Having been involved with this district both as a student and now as a parent for a total of 35 years, I have to say the schools are amazing. The time, effort and ambition that goes into lesson plans and planning activities for the students is unbelievable. The pride the faculty demonstrates is obvious in the kids as well. My oldest child is a college sophomore at a prestigious private university and was very well prepared academically as well as socially. The transition from high school to college was smoother than I could have imagined. Classes are tooled to accommodate and challenge students (and sometimes their parents!) at every level and in all subjects. Social events help to entertain as well as educate the kids. A very good district in my opinion. I wouldn't take my kids out of this district and put them in any other district in the area.

Trojan Elementary School 5

Posted May 30, 2006
I am very pleased with the school. The principal Mr. White is great, very friendly. My children have Ms. Brown and Mrs. Springer they have learned so much this year. I would never think of sending them anywhere else or back to their old school. The school has lots of clubs for the kids Trojan Club, Trojan Mile Club they reward them with royals tickets for perfect attendance and a pizza party for getting all A's plus other contest throughout the year. Parents get involed in sports and other activies. Great School !

Trojan Elementary School
1901 Parker Ave, Osawatomie, KS  66064
Last modified Trojan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trojan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top