Posted December 01, 2010
The quality of education is superb! The teachers are awesome. All 4 of my kids went thru SHS for a total of 16 years. Well worth the sacrifice it took to send them to this private school. They totally focus on the needs of each childs individual needs. The teacher/child ratio is a indication to the quality of education they receive.

Posted June 15, 2010
This is the best value in education I can provide my children. The staff encourages my children to be their best and do their best daily. The expectations are high and performance matches those expectations. I would highly encourage any parent to visit and see what Sacred Heart can offer your child!

Posted November 09, 2009

Posted November 02, 2009
Both of our daughters attended here, the most recent being promoted from 5th grade in 2005. The teachers and student:teacher ratio are wonderful. It is affiliated with the attached Catholic church but non-catholics are encouraged to enroll as well as it is purely a faith based private school. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a

Sacred Heart Catholic School
426 South Cedar Street, Ottawa, KS  66067
Last modified Sacred Heart Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Sacred Heart Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.