PK-5 & Ungraded
Ottawa, KS

Eugene Field Elementary School 5

Posted November 30, 2010
The teachers and other staff at Eugene Field totally turned my son's school experience around! Two years ago I had to pull my son out of a really negative situation at Garfield Elementary. At second grade he was already at the point of hating school. His second grade teacher told me that he was pretty much a hopeless case! We placed him in Eugene and it turned out to be the best decision we ever made! Two years and two wonderful teachers later he is now thriving and loves school!! The teachers, principal and all the other staff are just so caring about all the students! I really don't think we will ever be able to thank them enough.

Eugene Field Elementary School 5

Posted December 16, 2008

Eugene Field Elementary School 2

Posted February 18, 2007
I have two children going to Eugene Field 1st and 4th. This was our first year at EF. I have been disappointed with the leadership. My first grader now 'hates' school. This is coming from a child who in the previous summer preferred to do practice homework pages rather than watch TV. My fourth grader has had difficulty making friends and dislikes school. The principle s position has had a high turnover. I wish I had done my homework before enrolling my children in the Ottawa School district. The problems seem to be district wide.

Eugene Field Elementary School
720 Tremont, Ottawa, KS  66067
Last modified Eugene Field Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eugene Field Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top