Ottawa, KS

Posted January 06, 2010

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted May 20, 2009
i am in 8th grade right now and im done with school tomorow and i had the best years of my life here at ottawa middle school they had two people i ever felt like i could open up to and thoose two people were mrs.lyman and mr.circle but all staff are very good from counslers to princeable this is a very good school

Posted January 29, 2009
I have had the best years of my life here! Great teachers,and staff,and many activites. You always feel welcome and you feel safe and are able to talk to someone if you need to! I would recomend this school to everyone! Truely a great school!

Posted June 27, 2008
Great school, staff and group of students - focus is on kids!

Posted February 17, 2008

Ottawa Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2006

Posted November 03, 2005
I like the sports in this school. We are doing very well. Although we might have not scored that well on our academics tests, we are all trying to improve. It may be a while, but slowly and surley we will. The after school program H.E.L.P. has been a great help with may grades along with many other people that go.

Ottawa Middle School 4

Posted August 17, 2005
Our daughter was promoted from this school this past spring. She had a wonderful experience academically and in the extracurricular areas. Some of the warmest and challenging teachers she has had worked at Ottawa Middle School. They were truly caring and experienced individuals in a middle school format. My wife and I were very involved in our daughter's education; however, I cannot say that for a majority of parents. The school has tried many things to get students to achieve better in the mathematics and reading areas. But, this has been a slow process. With a change in the administration this summer, a more positive and encouraging environment should occur. It is a school of excellence.

Posted January 31, 2005

Ottawa Middle School
1230 South Ash, Ottawa, KS  66067
Last modified Ottawa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ottawa Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top