Ottawa Sr High School 1

Posted March 05, 2010

Ottawa Sr High School 1

Posted January 26, 2010
As the parent of a high-achieving student, Ottawa High School did nothing but hold my child back. The faculty were unsupportive and the science and math classes simply aren't made for students who want to go to college after high school. The school is focused on vocation training for those students with no plans to attend college, while the school leaves the college-bound students to fend for themselves. If you really want your above average child to succeed in life, send them somewhere else.

Ottawa Sr High School 5

Posted March 26, 2008

Ottawa Sr High School 2

Posted April 11, 2006
Could use alot of work needs to be renovated. The principal needs to do better work on cleaning up on peoples acts

Ottawa Sr High School 2

Posted April 11, 2006
I agree I also think that Ottawa High School is more a prepatory school for vocational colleges. I myself would like to see Ottawa High School be a prepatory school for more the state college type. I am also concerned about the education my child is getting. I know some kids don't try in school and that is their decision but the overall rating is just below average and I want my son to get the best education possible!

Ottawa Sr High School 3

Posted August 16, 2004
I have been rather concerned about the quality of education in Ottawa over the last several years. Although I believe Ottawa is among the average for the state, it is just 'average.' It is disappointing that the school does not attempt to be more of a college preparatory institution. Regretfully, it appears the school prepares students more for a vocational education than it does for a state university.

Ottawa Sr High School 4

Posted May 17, 2004

Ottawa Sr High School
1120 South Ash, Ottawa, KS  66067
Last modified Ottawa Sr High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ottawa Sr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top