Posted April 02, 2014
Nice school. The staff at Stanley is very nice and genuinely interested in the students education.

Posted September 29, 2013
We've been at Stanley for 3 years and really love it. The principal is great with the kids and parents, our kids love their teachers, and we are very happy to be there.

Posted September 27, 2013
Great school. Teachers go over and above to help students and parents. Staff is friendly.

Posted September 13, 2013
We have been in Stanley Elementary now for 10 years and have been extremely happy with the teachers, staff, and overall education of our children.

Posted September 10, 2013
We moved to this district just to attend Stanley and have been VERY happy! I think most all the teachers are great. The principal is very easy to talk to and she is definitely involved and makes a great environment. They definitely encourage parental involvement. All around a great school

Posted June 14, 2010
I went here a couple years ago, the teachers were the best ive had, the activities were creative and fun, they made learning fun. I would recomend this to anyone! This si the best school to start at. Thank You.

Posted April 19, 2010
Stanley is such a great school. The Principal is great with the students and staff. It is really great seeing a principal who knows your children and is very involved. Our child attended kindergarten last year and first grade this year. She has had a great two years here. I love the hand's on learning she is receiving. I really feel that my child is getting an education that is based on what she needs. I feel that there is a great balance on education and testing. The teacher's are very on top of what your child needs.

Posted January 06, 2010

Stanley Elementary School 0

Posted May 22, 2008
Stanley is a decent school. Not a lot of diversity. I dont think that the staff understands children from diverse backgrounds very well. I had to be very vigilant with my kids. We were there for 6 years and I have mixed feelings about the school.

Posted August 10, 2005

Stanley Elementary School
6121 West 158th St, Overland Park, KS  66223
Last modified Stanley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stanley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.