Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We recently moved to Kansas when my daughter was starting Kindergarten. I was very nervous for her since we didn't know anyone here and the kids seemed to be friends from preschool or other activities. The teachers, the principal, the staff are all so wonderful and helpful. The kids are so friendly and well mannered. My daughter loves going to school and learning. I can't explain how amazing Heartland Elementary is.

My son did preschool here. He will be starting second grade here from August onwards. the teachers are very nice and helpful.

The teachers f are very nice and the office staffs are friendly too.

We have two daughters currently at Heartland and both of them love the school. Their teachers are very accessbile and responsive to our questions and concerns. We love the teachers at this school and the love and care they show to our girls. The learning experiences that they are exposed to is awesome and will certainly prepare them very well for high school and beyond. We would highly recommend Heartland to anyone considering this school. The principal, Sherry Simms, is a wonderful and understanding administrator. She looks after and cares for each and every student at Heartland. Hats off to her and her staff.

I have been very disappointed with Heartland. I have a child with an IEP and we are treated as if that is an inconvenience and an irritant to the staff. The principal is a great administrator, but she has no heart for children and is not a people person at all. If your child excels academically and fits the right mold, he will be fine at this school. If your child needs extra help in an area, then look elsewhere. All of my friends with IEP kids feel the same way except for one parent who is satisfied. Like all schools, there are some wonderful teachers and some okay ones. We are always so appreciative of the teachers that have a heart for kids.

Heartland is a wonderful school. My husband and I have loved all of our kids' teachers. A lot of parents don't know about the preschool program that is tucked away inside. My youngest is a peer model now and absolutely loves everything about it. We love going to eat lunch with our older kids too.

Fantasic school! Staff is incredible and support for academics has always exceeded my expectations!

Heartland Elementary is an excellent school. They have exceeded my expections. Heartland Elementary is a fine example of the Blue Valley District's tag line, 'Education beyond Expectations'. I just moved here from N.C. Our kids attended a Wake County Elementary school.

Last modified Heartland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.