Bad
Good

I go to this school and I love it. The teachers here are just amazing. I couldent ask for more. If ur looking for a great school hear it is

I have mixed feelings about this school. It was greatly impacted by a new middle school almost "down the block", which took the Principal and a number of good teachers. This has really hurt the school and the blame should be placed squarely on the BV District Admin for poorly managing the transition. That being said, the new Principal has shown some very good skills and hopefully can bring the programs and school back to where it should be. The school does offer some really good programs.

I used to be a student at PRMS for two great years until I moved away, and I miss the opportunities PRMS gives. A lot of kids that complain about the school don't realize how privileged they are. At my school now, where I attend the eighth grade, there is no Drama class or Integrated Technology. In PRMS you are involved in an artistic and open environment where it's easy to make friends and be accepted for who you are. I would rate this school ten out of ten!

I go to PRMS and I think it's a very good school to go to especially comparing to other schools. The teachers are very motavated to help the students succeed and to challenge those who consistentlyu succeed. It has a very poor gifted program though. This school is just like any other middle school in the sense that there are cliques, bullies, popular kids, and nerds. Although that is to be expected from a middle school. Even with those down sides, there are many upsides and since there are so many students, it's hard to find a kid who doesn't have at least one good friend. So overall, I think PRMS is a good school.

I think this school is good for everything.

I have now sent three children through PRMS in the past 7 years. I feel that PRMS is lacking in opportunities for student leadership other than Student Council, as well as very little chance for community service. I also feel that the school allows and almost encourages cliques to form and continue in the school. PRMS seems to be geared toward the stereotypical straight A student, and not necessarily concerned with accepting or encouraging students with different learning styles. One of my daughters was an extremely hard working student, but could never quite achieve the straight A status. She was never encouraged in her efforts, but written off as a student who 'is just always going to be a B student'. As if that is a terrible thing. She is now soaring in High School. Different leadership? Better attitudes from Teachers?

This is a pretty good school, but I feel they don't have enough freedom. My daughter is a sixth grader here, and she has complained many times that they won't let her get up At All during lunch, which annoys me. Overall, it is a pretty good school, except the sixth grade math teacher. She is so hard on her students, and doesn't give them credit on discovering new ways of solving things.

Last modified Pleasant Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.