Indian Valley Elementary School 2

Posted December 11, 2014
Teachers & school staff do not seem to care much. My daughter is learning 0-5 in her part-time kinder, something she learned when she was in preschool...

Posted October 28, 2013
I have a fifth grader and a third grader at Indian Valley. We have been very pleased with this school! We can't say enough great things about it! The principal, teachers, and support staff are all amazing!

Indian Valley Elementary School 4

Posted January 06, 2009
We have 2 children attending IVE, were very happy with the results the teachers have made with our kids in learning. I am not very happy about the teachers pushing their political views on 5 & 6 year old children though. My 5 year old explained to me that, I was 'mean' if I didn't vote for Obama.

Posted August 18, 2008
First-class school. Very small student body with excellent teachers.

Indian Valley Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2008
Beautiful school! Huge library with lots of new books.

Posted April 15, 2008
My children are enrolled in PAT and we have had nothing but good things to say. The boys love going and the teachers are so helpful and fun.

Posted January 28, 2008

Indian Valley Elementary School
11600 Knox St, Overland Park, KS  66210
Last modified Indian Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top