Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Agree

Lots of homework given out. "Bellringers" in school are mostly busywork.

I had a poor experience with something that happened to a student, I am very sorry for unprofessionally overreacting.

This school is amazing in every way. My daughter was a new 7th grader there and the school and community welcomed her with open arms. Her teachers are incredible. It seems as if the entire staff is happy to be there and you can feel the positivity when you walk in. My daughter is also learning a lot. She has gained a love of learning she didn't have before. The school also has a school wide system of positive reinforcement that encourages kids to get help after school. I love this school!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at the school teach their subject in a fun and productive manner, and they always help you when needed.

I feel that this school is amazing for many reasons. The teachers at this school are awesome! They're always so kind and helpful to the students. I love the teachers because they always try to make learning fun! Oxford also has great curriculum. The extra classes we do at school are always educational, hands-on, and very fun. Oxford is a great school because no matter what kind of student you are, the staff and students are always there to help. I thank this school for an awesome 3 years of fun and learning!

I absolutely love my school, the teachers are amazing and so are the students. The diversity here is so cool to see, we have kids from Brazil, India, China, Japan and England, it is amazing to see all of the different cultures.

Great leadership! This school really cares about their students and families too. It's all about the whole child at Oxford. Teachers & Administration go above and beyond to make it a great place for learning.

This school sucks the vice principal is mean the principal is mean if you have kids with good expectations DO NOT GO TO OXFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been very disappointed with this school, i am African American single parent. Upon my son entering this school the vice principal and counselors seemed to already formed a negative view of my son even though he was a straight A student with no previous behavior issues. I am consistently being called and my son given detentions for everything from accidently shooting someone with a rubber band to he was with a group of boys that knocked a water bottle off a table and hit another boy. I have had the principal walk up to my car while dropping my son off and ask can she help me? Even though he has been going to this school over a year. I could see if i did not care or my son was causing major problems, but i stayed at the school and consistently call. Being divorced is not a crime and i do have to work but apparently being a minority is.

The teachers and principals are great at this school. They take the time to get to know the students and ensure their teaching adapts to the various learning styles.

Last modified Oxford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.