K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Open classroom, we, the studens, can move around and converse! This gives us chance to talk and the homework doesn't seem so bad. I don't know how i'll be able to stand a strict, quiet school. The mutiple grades are awesome in classrooms as you can listen in on other classes, which gives you a chance to learn and become more ready to face that class when you come to it.

The quality of academics are superior. My brother and I went to school at Mt. Olive and the rest of my education in the public schools lacked in comparison. After going to school at Mt. Olive Luther the rest of my education was just a review of what I learned at Mt. Olive. Since I left Mt. Olive I graduated from High School in the top 5 with Honors, Deans list in my bachelors program, and I am honor student in Graduate School while working full time. I could never have gotten as far with my education without the assistance of Mt. Olive. I strongly recommend this school and my son will go there as well when he is old enough.

Last modified Mt Olive Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8