Posted February 03, 2014
I echo the comments so far, my son has gone to Bethany for 4 years now, starting with MDO at 3 yrs old, I can truly say the caregivers / teachers are so loving and caring that I sometimes wonder how can you have been so lucky to find such a wonderful place for my child.

Posted March 26, 2013
My daughters have gone to Bethany's Mother's Day Out and pre-school for the past few years, and it's been wonderful. The director is very friendly and professional, and every teacher my girls have had has been great. The kids get to create projects/crafts as well as play on the playground...learning AND playing. We have never had a negative experience in any aspect of the school.

Posted March 25, 2013
The preschool has been fantastic! The teachers and very loving and nurturing and it is great to have my child telling me about Jesus. We are so happy here that we have enrolled in Kindergarten and our little boy can't wait for August. We feel that he is well prepared for Kindergarten and we highly recommend this preschool!

Posted April 10, 2011
Bethany is a fantastic school. The technology is incredible with laptops available for student use and smartboards in every classroom. The teachers are excellent and provide a very personalized education for my child.

Posted April 25, 2010
Pleased with the level of education, technology, and teachers.

Posted January 23, 2008
Bethany is an excellent Christ-centered quality education for my children. They also offer state-of-the-art technology with smartboards and laptops in the classrooms. We now have K-8th Grades and over 100 students!

Posted August 20, 2007

Bethany Lutheran School
9101 Lamar Avenue, Overland Park, KS  66207
Last modified Bethany Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Bethany Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top