Sunrise Point Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2011
When i was in kindergarten i used to go here. it was a great school. Their lunch was fanstastic

Sunrise Point Elementary School 5

Posted January 05, 2009
Sunrise Point is the ideal elementary school for any age. The school has a very welcoming staff that really seem to enjoy their jobs. The school is very clean and well organized. Sunrise Point also offers the most special education programs then any other public elementary school I've seen. My experience with Sunrise Point has been the best I've experienced at any other elementary school. My eldest went to Morse Elementary when he was still in elementary school and my two youngest used to attend Blue River Elementary before Sunrise Point first opened. I also attended grades k-12 in the Blue Valley district and went to Stanley Elementary.

Sunrise Point Elementary School
15800 Roe Ave, Overland Park, KS  66224
Last modified Sunrise Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunrise Point Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top