Pleasant Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted April 01, 2011
I am very impressed by the caring teachers at this school. Both my son and daughter have skilled teachers who make them love school and get them excited about learning.

Pleasant Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2007

Pleasant Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2007

Pleasant Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted August 25, 2006
I have two children at this school and one who went here previously. The teachers are all excellent. They tailor their teaching methods to the individual student's needs, and work hard to make sure that each student succeeds. My children love both the school and their teachers, and they actually enjoy their classes.

Pleasant Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted December 29, 2004
I have two children at this school and am on the pta. I rate the school and staff excellent. The principal knows every child and most parents by name. I feel like my children are challenged and supported. Class size is about 20. Teachers and specialists are caring and seem to all love thier jobs. Parents are quite active as well and made to feel welcomed to help at school. This school always performs well on standardized testing.

Pleasant Ridge Elementary School
12235 Rosehill Rd, Overland Park, KS  66213
Last modified Pleasant Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top