Palco, KS

Palco Elementary School 3

Posted September 29, 2006
I am both a parent and a former student of the Palco school system. As a parent I am disappointed and a former student I did not get the education I needed to go on to college. In the Grade school there are four class room teacher who are very in tune with what is going on with there students and are will to go out of there way to help there students. The title one teacher is very good and does her job well. But I am not satisfied with the Special Ed department and some of the other programs. The art, music, and sports etc is ok I guess but that is not what all school is about the parent involvment ok I guess.

Palco Elementary School
602 Ash St, Palco, KS  67657
Last modified Palco Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palco Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top