Posted June 24, 2014
If you are looking for a school that offers science, technology, engineering, art, math, athletics, and activities, this is it. After all, the 1995 National Principal of the Year, George Tignor helped put this school on the map. All staff are highly qualified and care about kids!

Posted September 23, 2011
503 Parsons is an awesome district. The teachers truly care about their students. The student body is well behaved and polite. I see joy in the eyes of the children. The administration is caring and willing to take the time to listen to the concerns of parents. I attended many years ago, as did my children and now my grandchildren. Keep up the awesome commitment to our community.

Parsons Sr High School 2

Posted November 05, 2010
I don't think this school is even close to great. They lack the proper classes to get a good start in a career. I managed to move away for half of a school year, and I've learned more in this half of a school year than i would have in all four school years at Parsons. I moved to Granite School District in West Valley City, UT. It has much better schools, and better teachers too. In the half a year i've been here I've gotten A+ and Net+ certified, which I would never have been able to do at Parsons, because they don't offer the classes. I suggest everyone stay away from this school if you really want an education that could help you later in life.

Parsons Sr High School 4

Posted May 06, 2009
I have been going to this school for 2 years now and i have to say that it really isn't bad. The teachers are all extremely willing to help you in any way they can but they won't put up with any crap either (well most of them. . .some we know are more concerned about being liked then actually making sure that all the students are able to learn) and it also offers a lot of courses, so i give this school a solid 4.

Posted August 31, 2007
Best school in south east Kansas!

Parsons Sr High School 3

Posted May 20, 2005
I waited as long as I could hoping the school would change my mind. After one year in this school it is very obvious that the teachers truly care but the administration is awful. I have had the opportunity to work a little with both the building level and district level administrators and I must say they are very weak. The teaching staff seems true and caring. The principals and asst principals and even the supt are very uncaring in the work they do for the kids and the school. I am completely offended by the lack of followup out of these people. This isnt just one incident. This is my opinion after one school year. I would be very careful in this school.

Parsons Sr High School
3030 Morton, Parsons, KS  67357
Last modified Parsons Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parsons Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top