Guthridge Elementary School 5

Posted January 23, 2009
Teachers and staff are excellent! This is a great school. I work for an agency that provides special services to the district, and I must say that this is one of the best schools I've had the priviledge of working with.

Guthridge Elementary School 2

Posted October 13, 2005
I am a parent of a child with autism, he attended a special ed. pre-school for 3 years prior to entering kindergarten at Guthridge. He was only given a part time para to help in his daily activities. Although he remains on an I.E.P. I feel that the school is not helping him excel in his abilities due to his disability. He was not asked to repeat kindergarten and i personally feel it is simply due to the fact that his inexperienced teacher simply did not want to deal with him another year. I would not recommend this school for any child with autism or other mental disability.

Guthridge Elementary School
1020 South 31st, Parsons, KS  67357
Last modified Guthridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Guthridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top