Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted November 18, 2015
Everyone. I can't say thank you enough for all they have done for us, and our kids.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 18, 2015
I love the teachers at our school. They care for the students amazingly and teach with heart.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 18, 2015
The kids have an even amount of homework, and they always are given options on how they wish to do homework.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted November 18, 2015
The students are always encouraged to do the best they can do, and are always lifted up and given help when needed.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted November 18, 2015
When a school has teachers, staff, and parents who respect one another it shows, and our children are taught very well.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted November 18, 2015
What haven't I already said. This school is a blessing. Everyone cares for one another.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 18, 2015
Our school is amazing. The teachers and staff truly care about the children and families who attend the school. They are always willing to help out, and give children the attention they need.

Posted November 18, 2015
We have always lived in the Partridge school district. On October 17th of 2014 my husband was diagnosed with Cancer. Our oldest at the time was in 2nd grade. The amazing teachers, staff, and parents of our school. Took extra time to stop and check how our son was doing. To talk to him, give him hugs, or whatever he needed. At Christmas time they got together and gave us a gift bag with grocery gift cards, and so much more. On October 19th 2015 my husband lost his battle to cancer. Our oldest now in 3rd grade, and our youngest in kindergarten. They rose up with so much love and support for our boys. Taking the time to just let them know someone is there and carea. Someone at the school has been covering our boys lunches, and they are amazing. I know our boys wouldn't get what they get at Partridge at any other school. We are truly blessed to be a part of the Partridge school family.

Posted February 25, 2009
i went to this school everyone's nice and everything was so organized...they really take care of you!

Posted October 07, 2008
I sent my children to Partridge when they were 6th and 7th grades. I was looking for a positive school that emphasized quality curriculum, good character, and individualized education. I found everything that I was looking for. Both girls are in high school now and I am very thankful for all they received at this great school.

5 West Ave, Partridge, KS  67566
Last modified Partridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.