Partridge, KS

Partridge Elementary School 5

Posted February 25, 2009
i went to this school everyone's nice and everything was so organized...they really take care of you!

Partridge Elementary School 5

Posted October 07, 2008
I sent my children to Partridge when they were 6th and 7th grades. I was looking for a positive school that emphasized quality curriculum, good character, and individualized education. I found everything that I was looking for. Both girls are in high school now and I am very thankful for all they received at this great school.

Partridge Elementary School
5 West Ave, Partridge, KS  67566
Last modified Partridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Partridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top