Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love the teachers at our school. They care for the students amazingly and teach with heart.

Amount of homework: Agree

The kids have an even amount of homework, and they always are given options on how they wish to do homework.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our school is amazing. The teachers and staff truly care about the children and families who attend the school. They are always willing to help out, and give children the attention they need.

We have always lived in the Partridge school district. On October 17th of 2014 my husband was diagnosed with Cancer. Our oldest at the time was in 2nd grade. The amazing teachers, staff, and parents of our school. Took extra time to stop and check how our son was doing. To talk to him, give him hugs, or whatever he needed. At Christmas time they got together and gave us a gift bag with grocery gift cards, and so much more. On October 19th 2015 my husband lost his battle to cancer. Our oldest now in 3rd grade, and our youngest in kindergarten. They rose up with so much love and support for our boys. Taking the time to just let them know someone is there and carea. Someone at the school has been covering our boys lunches, and they are amazing. I know our boys wouldn't get what they get at Partridge at any other school. We are truly blessed to be a part of the Partridge school family.

i went to this school everyone's nice and everything was so organized...they really take care of you!

I sent my children to Partridge when they were 6th and 7th grades. I was looking for a positive school that emphasized quality curriculum, good character, and individualized education. I found everything that I was looking for. Both girls are in high school now and I am very thankful for all they received at this great school.

Last modified Partridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.