Mill Creek Valley Junior High School 5

Posted September 20, 2014
I am in the military and have moved my family several times over the years and this school is by far superior to the New York or Oklahoma school systems. The teacher to student ratio is fantastic! The community puts the kids sports and activities in a high regard. We have a new principal that is doing a great job and is setting a fine example for the children. My family has decided to stay in the area when i retire due to the awesome community. Their ability to band together has truly inspired me to want to be a part of it and that says a lot due to the fact that I am an okie through and through. I recommend the School District to anyone moving to the area.

Mill Creek Valley Junior High School 0

Posted February 18, 2010
This was the best move of my life. In the 16 years I've been teaching I have never had a more supportive administration or staff to work with.

Mill Creek Valley Junior High School 5

Posted November 01, 2004
LOVE this school. Moved to the area while our son was in 5th grade and he did 7-8 grade at this junior high and was extremely pleased. Small classes, individual attention, new addition and computers, great staff, and the principal is superb. If I could have moved him to the high school when my son went I would have. Great school!

Mill Creek Valley Junior High School
112 Elm, Paxico, KS  66526
Last modified Mill Creek Valley Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mill Creek Valley Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top