9-12 & Ungraded
Phillipsburg, KS

Phillipsburg High School 4

Posted December 28, 2007
I am phillipsburg alumni, and I believe this is a great school to attend. As with any small town school there is cattyness, and everyone knows everyone's business, but you won't find a school not like that in any surrounding county. Also I felt very safe and I believe I got one of the best educations I could have gotten. When I went to college I felt completely prepared and not left behind what so ever. The councelor at Phillipsburg is very good at preparing seniors for life after high school. Education wise I believe we are above average and I would recommend this school to anyone. Trust me i attended the school for 4 years.

Phillipsburg High School 0

Posted October 18, 2007
If your student is good at football this is a great school . If you are concerned about education and or mental health or physical safety then go somewhere else.

Phillipsburg High School
410 South 7th, Phillipsburg, KS  67661
Last modified Phillipsburg High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phillipsburg High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top