Posted January 20, 2013
My baby girl goes here and she was very sheltered, not having to ever attend daycare itc. I must say this school helped us abunch in her transition and HUGE thank you to Mrs.Campbell. Also they help me with me with watching over my kid until i get out of class.. Very Kind,close community.

Posted March 04, 2011
Both my children have been going there for two yrs. I have seen major improvements in my kids interest in reading and math. Both areas that I worried about with them.

Posted October 09, 2010
This school houses the poorest of the poor in our community and really strives to give all the children the best it has to offer.

Posted March 27, 2007
Have been VERY impressed with the reading ability that my child has and he is only in first grade. The new reading program that was implemented last year gives him the confidence to sound-out new words. This helps him in all other areas. And, he is excited about reading!!

Westside Elementary School
430 West 5th, Pittsburg, KS  66762
Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top