Bad
Good

My baby girl goes here and she was very sheltered, not having to ever attend daycare itc. I must say this school helped us abunch in her transition and HUGE thank you to Mrs.Campbell. Also they help me with me with watching over my kid until i get out of class.. Very Kind,close community.

Both my children have been going there for two yrs. I have seen major improvements in my kids interest in reading and math. Both areas that I worried about with them.

This school houses the poorest of the poor in our community and really strives to give all the children the best it has to offer.

Have been VERY impressed with the reading ability that my child has and he is only in first grade. The new reading program that was implemented last year gives him the confidence to sound-out new words. This helps him in all other areas. And, he is excited about reading!!

Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.