Bad
Good

Posted August 26, 2015
I attended this school all my school days... As a parent I want what is best for my children. My daughter is currently attending a public school in Missouri and I have to admit, I hate it! I would never speak ill of her school in front of her but I see the difference in the one on one, academics everything. I think what I'm disappointed in the most is the sports they do not offer any here and what they do offer they offer it in a non competitive atmosphere. Both my children will be attending Riverton next year. They are above and beyond what Stapleton offers. I know they will get the attention and dedication that they need and what I'm also wanting them to have. Not to mention a sport they can actually do through their school. I am proud to be a Rambler and I'm proud to say my children will be one very soon!

Posted October 15, 2007
Riverton Elementary School was awesome for my child. The attention given to each student is far better than any school my child has gone to. Being in the Military, my child has been to three different schools and we would have to say that Riverton far exceeded our expectations. Since we have moved, we can't wait to get our daughter back in Riverton.

Posted September 26, 2007
I attended this school K-12 and so did my children. In my opinion there's none better.

Posted August 25, 2005
Riverton is an awsome school, we moved into Missouri last year and now I realize what a great school we left behind. I would do anything to move back and put my kids back in Riverton school.

Riverton Elementary School
7166 SE 70th, Riverton, KS  66770
Last modified Riverton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.