Riverton, KS

Posted October 15, 2007
Riverton Elementary School was awesome for my child. The attention given to each student is far better than any school my child has gone to. Being in the Military, my child has been to three different schools and we would have to say that Riverton far exceeded our expectations. Since we have moved, we can't wait to get our daughter back in Riverton.

Posted September 26, 2007
I attended this school K-12 and so did my children. In my opinion there's none better.

Posted August 25, 2005
Riverton is an awsome school, we moved into Missouri last year and now I realize what a great school we left behind. I would do anything to move back and put my kids back in Riverton school.

Riverton Elementary School
7166 SE 70th, Riverton, KS  66770
Last modified Riverton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top