Posted April 16, 2013
riverton staff is horrible the teachers don't teach the principle does not care about anything but their paycheck

Posted August 16, 2006
Riverton Schools have went down hill. The current principle is all show and not there for the kids. The kids fall through the cracks and the counselors could care less. I suggest that you go to another school if you want a well rounded education for your child. Bullying seems to be a real issue. There are very few teachers left that truly care about the kids.

Posted April 26, 2006
- a former student

Posted February 13, 2006
I attended Riverton Schools in the 60's. My grandaughter has attended Riverton since she started school. I find that Riverton has a great school. The administration will assure that students that require help in all phases of their acedemic life receive it. I appreciate the fact that a students grades are sent to the parent, this assures we stay on top of grades before they get helplessly behind. Even an intelligent child can start having problems such as my grandchild is now. Riverton must be a great school, there are a lot of children being brought from out of district to attend. Keep up the good work.

Posted May 13, 2005

Posted October 01, 2004
I can remember my children going to Riverton back 13 [to] 14 years ago and now my grandchildren go there, I think that it is the most ridiculous school around. I hate the fact that they have to go there.

Riverton High School
7120 SE 70th, Riverton, KS  66770
Last modified Riverton High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverton High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.